If bouncing and balancing objects is fun, then this is THE game for you!
iBoinq is an oddly satisfying game of bouncing and spinning objects. Objects such as soccer balls, balloons, metal gears and even household rodents are at your mercy to 'smack' wildly across the screen. It features multiple, beautifully drawn environments with exciting music and sound effects that is immersive to each style. Addictive and competitive, this game has the best value for money than any similar games out there.
- Beat your own high score or your friends' as you perform tricks and collect special coins in the not-so-secret bonus level.
- Think a volley ball is not challenging enough? Try a hard, heavy metal gear! There are multiple interesting objects that behave differently from each other.
- Don't fancy the colors on a particular environment? Have a go with another environment. We have many different environments with beautiful visuals and different art styles.
- Develop your own strategy or technique to maximize your score in the time given. Brag to your friends of your new skill and impossibly high score!
- A friend is 'owning' the high score on a specific environment? Then try another, dominate it yourself and taunt him to try to beat it! Each environment has its own separate high score system.
- Music and sound effects sets the mood for each environment and are unique and engaging.
- No digital animals were hurt in developing this game, (except probably one or maybe two).
A Game By : Titoonic-Asia